How To Wear - Samsung Galaxy Gear
Learn how to wear your Samsung Galaxy Gear. You should learn to wear and remove the device.
Wear Samsung Galaxy Gear
- Thread the wristband through the Frame
- Slide your hand through the strap opening.
Note: Humidity and liquids may damage your device. Keep your device dry.
- Place the Metal Pin into the desired hole on the wristband
- In a single motion, push the metal joint downwards (towards the back of the Galaxy Gear), and then push the buckle down towards until you hear a click.
Note: Do not bend the strap excessively. Doing so may damage the device.
Removing the Device
- Firmly grasp both sides of the buckle.
- Carefully pull the Buckle upwards and away from the wristband. This causes the metal joint to move upwards (away from the back of the Galaxy Gear).
- Slide the wristband out from the Frame.