How To Use World Clock On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
The World Clock feature allows you to find out what time it is another part of world on Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Clock icon.
- Tap the World Clock tab.
- Tap Add city then scroll and select the desired city, or tap in the search field to locate a city.
To assign DST settings:
- Locate a desired city from the World Clock list.
- Touch and hold a city and select DST settings.
- Select a DST setting (Automatic, Off, or 1 hour). If Daylight Savings Time is selected, a sun symbol appears next to the World Clock city listing.