How To Use WiFi Advanced Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use WiFi advanced settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 . The Advanced Wi-Fi menu allows you to set up many of your devices advanced Wi-Fi services.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi.
- Press Menu key > Advanced.The following options are available:
- Network notification: alerts you when a new WAP is available.
- Passpoint: allows you to connect to passpoint-enabled Wi-Fi Access Points automatically. Touch and slide the slider to the right to turn it on icon.
- Sort by: allows you to sort by alphabet or RSSI.
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep: allows you to specify when to disconnect from Wi-Fi.
- Always allow scanning: allows the Google location service and other apps to scan for networks, even when Wi-Fi is turned off.
- Auto network switch: allows the device to automatically switch between a Wi-Fi network or a cellular network.
- Auto connect: allows you to be automatically connected to an Wi-Fi Hotspot as soon as your phone detects it.
- Install certificates: allows you to install security certificates that you have on a MicroSD card.
- MAC address: view your devices MAC address, required when connecting to some secured networks (not configurable).
- IP address: view your devices IP address.