How To Use Voice Control On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to customize the voice control settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4. The Voice control settings allow you to set up voice commands to control your device.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Voice control.
- Tap the ON/OFF icon at the top of your screen to activate Voice control.
The following options are available. Tap an option to create a checkmark and activate the feature.
- Incoming calls: allows you to answer or reject calls using the commands Answer and Reject.
- ChatON: allows you to answer or reject calls using the commands Answer and Reject.
- Alarm: allows you to stop or snooze an alarm by using the commands Stop and Snooze.
- Camera: allows you to take pictures using the voice commands Smile, Cheese, Capture, or Shoot.
- Music: allows you to control your Music app using the voice commands Next, Previous, Pause, Play, Volume Up, and Volume Down.
Note: If you set the alert type for calls or alarms to vibration, voice control will not be available.