How to Use Speakerphone During A Call - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use speakerphone during a call on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. While in an active call, it is possible to enable the speakerphone feature.
- Tap Speaker icon.
- The Speaker button now appears as green color Speaker icon and the speakerphone is activated.
- Use the Volume keys (located on the left side of your phone) to adjust the volume.
- To deactivate the speakerphone, tap green color Speaker icon .
Switching off the Microphone (Mute)
You can temporarily switch your phones microphone off, so that the other person cannot hear you.
Example: You wish to say something to person in the room, but do not want the person on the phone to hear you.
To mute your phone during a call
- Tap Mute icon . The Mute button now appears as green color Mute icon and Mute is activated.
- Tap green color Mute icon to deactivate the Mute function and reactivate the microphone.
- Tap Headset icon.
- The phone will scan for your Bluetooth headset. When found, connect to the headset.
- The Headset button now appears as green color Headset icon and the Bluetooth headset is activated. Tap green color Headset icon to deactivate the Bluetooth headset and reactivate the phone speaker.