How To Use Safe Mode - LG G2
Learn how to use safe mode on your LG G2. To recover your phone when malfunctioning.Safe Mode puts your phone in a diagnostic state (returned to default settings) so you can determine if a third party app is causing your device to freeze/reset/run slow. Our Troubleshooting Assistant can help you with other device issues if you aren't currently using the tool.
Safe mode LG G2
- Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the booting animation press and hold the Volume Down Key until you see the Home screen.
- While the phone is on, press and hold the Power/Lock Key until the Phone options menu is displayed. Then touch and hold Power off and tap OK. Your Home screen will then be displayed with the words "Safe mode" in lower left corner.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap All settings > General tab > Apps.
- Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you wish to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
- After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.