How To Use S Finder On Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Learn how to use S finder on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Use this app to search for content with a keyword on the device. You can apply various filters and view history.
Searching for content
- Open the notification panel and tap S Finder.
- Enter a keyword in the search field or tap Mic icon and say a keyword.
- To get more refined results, tap the filter buttons under the search field, and then select a tag.
Setting search categories
You can set search categories to search for content in specific search fields.
- Tap Menu icon > Settings > Select search category and tick categories.
Managing the search history
Your past searches are saved automatically. To delete a search history item, tap next to an item.
- To set the device to not save the search history, tap Menu icon > Settings, and deselect Use search history.