How To Use Play Store On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use Play Store on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Play Store provides access to downloadable applications and games to install on your phone. Play Store also allows you to provide feedback and comments about an application, or flag an application that might be incompatible with your phone.
- Before using the Play Store you must have a Google Account. For more information, refer to Using Gmail.
- From the main Home screen, tap Play Store icon.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- The first time you sign in, the Play Store Terms of Service will be displayed. Tap Accept to continue or Decline to exit.
- Tap Apps, Games download or purchase games or applications. You can also download updates to existing applications.
Follow on the on-screen instructions.