How To Use Location Services - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Learn how to use location services on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Location service settings allow you to set up how the phone will determine your location and the sensor settings for your phone.
Location Services Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > Location services.
- Tap any of the following options to create a checkmark and activate the service:
- Access to my location: allows apps that have asked your permission to use your location information.
- Use GPS satellites: allows applications to use GPS to pinpoint your location.
- Use wireless networks: allows applications to use data from mobile networks and Wi-Fi to help determine your location.
- My places: allows you to add location information for your Home, Office, and Car.