How To Use Display Settings On Samsung Galaxy S4
Learn how to use the display settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4. In this menu, you can change various settings for the display.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > My device tab > Display.
- The following options display:
- Wallpaper: allows you to set the Wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screen, or both. For more information, refer to Changing the Wallpaper.
- Notification panel: allows you to set the brightness of your notification panel and also select the quick setting buttons that you want to display at the top of the notification panel. For more information, refer to Notification Bar.
- Multi window: tap this option to enable/disable the automatic Multi window feature.
- Screen mode: allows you to select from several different color modes.
- Brightness: configures the LCD Brightness levels. Tap Automatic brightness to allow the phone to self-adjust or drag the slider and tap OK.
- Auto-rotate screen: allows you to switch the display orientation automatically when you rotate the phone.
- Screen timeout: adjusts the delay time before the screen automatically turns off. Selections are: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
- Daydream: allows you to control what your screen does when your device is docked or sleeping. Tap the OFF / ON icon next to Daydream to turn it on. Follow the on-screen instructions.Font style: allows you to set the font style that your phone will use. You can also tap Get fonts online to choose from a wider selection.
- Font size: allows you to select which size of font is displayed.
- Touch key light duration: allows you to adjust the delay before the Touch key light automatically turns off.
- Display battery percentage: allows you to see the battery charge percentage next to the battery charge icon at the top of the display.
- Edit after screen capture: allows you to go edit a screen immediately after taking a screen capture.
- Auto adjust screen tone: allows you to save power because the phone analyzes the displayed screen image and adjusts the LCD brightness.
- Auto-adjust touch sensitivity: allows you to adjust the touch sensitivity of your phone automatically depending on the type of material on the display.