How To Use Date And Time Settings - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use date and time settings on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. By default, your device receives date and time information from the wireless network. When you are outside network coverage, you may want to set date and time information manually using the Date and time settings.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > Date and time. The following options display:
- Automatic date and time: Allow the network to set the date and time. Disable this option to set date and time manually.
- Set date: Enter the current date.
- Set time: Enter the current time.
- Automatic time zone: When enabled, the tablet takes the time zone from the wireless network. Disable this option to set time zone manually
- Select time zone: Choose your local time zone (only available when the Automatic setting is disabled).
- Use 24-hour format: Set the format for time displays. If this option is not selected, the tablet automatically uses a 12-hour format.
- Select date format: Set the format for date displays.