How To Use Bluetooth Settings - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Lean how to use Bluetooth Settings on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro.Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communications technology for exchanging information over a distance of about 30 feet. You do not need to line up the devices to send information with Bluetooth.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > Connections tab > Bluetooth.
- Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Bluetooth ON icon.
- Touch Menuicon for options:
- Visibility timeout: Set the length of time your tablet is visible to other devices when you turn on visibility.
- Received files: Show the list of files received using Bluetooth.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2