How To Use Bluetooth - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to use Bluetooth on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Bluetooth is a short-range wireless communications technology for exchanging information over a distance of about 30 feet.
- You do not need to line up the devices to send information with Bluetooth. If the devices are in range, you can exchange information between them even if they are in different rooms.
- Your device can use Bluetooth to share photos, contacts and other content with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Many of the apps on your tablet provide options for sharing via Bluetooth under Menu Key.
Turning Bluetooth On or Off
From the Notification Panel
- From any screen, touch the top of the screen and swipe downward. The Notification Panel displays.
- Touch Bluetooth icon to turn Bluetooth on (green) or off (grey).
- From a Home screen, touch Apps icon > Settings icon > Bluetooth.
- Touch the OFF / ON button to turn Bluetooth ON icon or OFF icon.
Note: When Bluetooth is on, Bluetooth icon is displayed on the Status Bar.