How To Use Alarms - Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
Learn how to use Alarms on your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. Set alarms for reminders or for wake-up times. You can set the location, snooze, smart alarm and name etc.
- Touch Samsung folder icon > Alarm icon.
- Touch Turn alarm on to activate the alarm. A gray alarm means the alarm is deactivated.
- Touch an alarm to change any of its settings and then touch Save to save the updates.
Note: When an alarm is set, alarm icon displays in the Status Bar.
- Touch + Create icon, set a time for the alarm to go off, select days for the alarm to repeat, and then touch Save.
- Location alarm: Set a location. The alarm goes off only when you are in the location.
- Snooze: Set an interval and the number of times for the alarm to repeat after the preset time.
- Smart alarm: Set a time for the alarm to go off before the preset time.
- Name: Give the alarm a name.
- Drag Close icon outside the large circle to stop an alarm.
- Drag zZ icon outside the large circle to repeat the alarm after a specified length of time.
- Touch and hold the alarm, and then touch Delete icon.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab Pros; including Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2