How To Share The Content To Big Screen On HTC One
Learn how to share the content like music, video, pictures etc., to a big screen on your HTC One.
How to share on a big screen on HTC One
- Share what you're viewing on HTC One onto a big screen TV.
- If you have a home theater system that's DLNA compliant, you can share your photos, videos, movies, and music from HTC One to your TV through your home Wi-Fi network.
- Don't have a DLNA setup at home? Don't worry. Just purchase the HTC Media Link HD and hook it up to your HDMI TV. You can then wirelessly share what you're viewing or listening on HTC One to your TV.
About HTC Media Link HD
- You can plug in HTC Media Link HD to any TV with HDMI port, and use it to display content wirelessly to your TV.
Note: HTC Media Link HD is sold separately.
Easy to set up and use
With just a three-finger swipe, connect HTC One to HTC Media Link HD and share on the big screen.
Multitask with dual-screen display
HTC Media Link HD gives you dual-screen display when you're:
- Viewing a video in Gallery
- Playing music in the HTC Music app
- Watching a trailer, purchased movie, or rented show in HTC Watch
While you're playing media on the big screen, you can multitask and do other things such as take calls, browse the Web, or send email on HTC One.
Turns your TV into a digital photo frame
Use the TV screen saver feature to store up to 30 photos from HTC One on HTC Media Link HD, and display them as a slideshow on your TV. To find out more about setting up HTC Media Link HD and using it with HTC One, refer to the HTC Media Link HD user guide.
How to share your media on DLNA devices on HTC One
- If you'll be using a DLNA compliant TV or audio system, refer to its documentation on how to connect it to your home network.
- Connect HTC One to your home network via Wi-Fi.
- Open the Gallery, HTC Watch, or Music app.
- Locate the media stored on HTC One that you want to share, and then tap it.
- Do one of the following:
- While viewing photos or videos in Gallery: Tap the screen to show the controls, and then tap Menu icon > Select player.
- While playing music in Music: Tap Menu icon > Select player.
- While playing a movie in HTC Watch: Tap the screen to show the controls, and then tap Menu icon > Select player.
- Choose the device on your network where you want to play the media.
- Once connected to the other device, tap the onscreen controls to control playback, adjust the volume, and more.