How To Setup - Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Learn how to Setup on your Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet. The first time you start your device, a setup guide opens to help you configure basic settings, sign in to some accounts, and personalize your device.
For example, if you have a Sony Entertainment Network account, you can sign in to it here and get set up straightaway. And you can download Internet and Wi-Fi settings.
You can also access the setup guide later from the Settings menu.
To turn on the device
Make sure the battery is charged for at least 30 minutes before you turn on the device for the first time.
- Press and hold down the power key until the device vibrates.
- Enter your SIM card PIN when requested, then tap.
- Wait a while for the device to start.
Note: Your SIM card PIN is initially supplied by your service provider, but you can change it later from the Settings menu. To correct a mistake made while entering your SIM card PIN, tap Close icon.
To turn off the device
- Press and hold down the power key until the options menu opens.
- In the options menu, tap Power off.
- Tap OK.
Note: It may take a while for the device to shut down.