How To Manage Apps Screen - Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Learn how to manage apps screen on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S. The Apps screen displays all applications installed on your tablet.
Changing view mode
- On the Apps screen, tap Menu icon > View as and select a sorting method.
Hide apps that you do not want to see on the Apps screen.
- On the Apps screen, tap Menu icon > Hide apps, select apps, and then tap Done.
- To display hidden apps, tap Menu icon > Show hidden apps, select apps, and then tap Done.
On the Apps screen, tap Menu icon > Edit. Tap and hold an item and drag it to a new location.
- To move the item to another panel, drag it to the side of the screen.
- To move an item to a new panel, drag it to Create page that appears at the top of the screen.
Note: You can move folders only in the folder panel.
- On the Apps screen, tap Menu icon > Create folder.
- Enter a folder name.
- Tap + icon, select the apps to move to the folder, and then tap Done. The new folder is added to the folder panel of the Apps screen.
- To rename a folder, select a folder and tap the existing folder name. Enter a new name for the folder and tap Done.
To change the colour of a folder, select a folder, tap Menu icon, and then select a colour.
- To move more apps to a folder, tap Menu icon > Edit, tap and hold an app, and then drag it to the folder.
- To move an app from a folder, tap Menu icon > Edit, select a folder, tap and hold the app, and then drag it to an app panel. If you move the app from the folder to the folder panel, a new folder is created.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tab S's; including Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5.