How To Make Multiple Calls - Sony Xperia Z1
Learn how to make Multiple calls on your Sony Xperia Z1. If you have activated call waiting, you can handle multiple calls at the same time. When it is activated, you will be notified by a beep if you receive another call.
To activate or deactivate call waiting
- From the Home screen, tap Call icon.
- Find and tap Settings > Call settings > Additional settings.
- To activate or deactivate call waiting, tap Call waiting.
To answer a second call and put the ongoing call on hold
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag Call icon to the right.
To reject a second call
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag End Call icon to the left.
To make a second call
- During an ongoing call, tap Dialpad.
- Enter the number of the recipient and tap Call icon. The first call is put on hold.
To switch between multiple calls
- To switch to another call and put the current call on hold, tap Switch to this call.