How To Lock And Unlock - Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Learn how to lock and unlock on your Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet. When your device is on and left idle for a set period of time, the screen darkens to save battery power and locks automatically.
- This lock prevents unwanted actions on the touchscreen when you are not using it. When you buy your device, a basic screen swipe lock is already set.
- This means that you have to swipe in any direction from the right side of the screen to unlock it. You can change the security settings later and add other kinds of locks.
To activate the screen
- Briefly press the power key.
To unlock the screen
- Place a finger on the right side of the screen and swipe in any direction.
To lock the screen
- When the screen is active, briefly press the power key .