How To Install Memory Card - Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Learn how to install memory card on your Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Make sure the microSDs gold contact pins face downward and the card is securely inserted.
Note: Before closing the cover, check to see if there is any completely closed by pressing just below the flash (3) foreign substance such as dust or sand between the until you hear a click. rubber on the back of the cover and the sealing area.
- To close the cover, attach the upper part of the back cover as shown (1).
- Ensure that all the hooks inside the cover (2) are properly aligned and tightly closed.
- To avoid water damage, ensure that the back cover is completely closed by pressing just below the flash (3) until you hear a click.
- You can use a microSD (SD) or microSDHC card to expand available memory space if you desire. This secure digital card enables you to exchange images, music, and data between SD-compatible devices. This type of memory card is designed for use with this mobile phone and other devices.
Note: Your phone has been tested to support up to a 64GB memory card.
Installing the Memory Card
Push the microSD card into the slot until it clicks (as shown).
Make sure the microSDs gold contact pins face downward and the card is securely inserted.
Removing the Memory Card
- Push on the memory card until it clicks and is released.
- Grasp the memory card and remove it from the phone.