How To Enter Text Using Handwriting - Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Learn how to enter text using handwriting on Sony Xperia Z Ultra. You can slide your finger on the screen to enter words and symbols. In other words, you can use your own handwriting to write text.
- View settings and tips for handwriting.
- Switch to the on-screen keyboard or Phonepad.
- Enter a space.
- Delete characters or words.
- Change the writing language.
- Enter a carriage return or confirm text input.
To enter text using handwriting
- Open the on-screen keyboard, then tap enter text icon.
- Slide your finger to trace words and symbols. As you write, the suggested text appears.
- To accept a text suggestion that is highlighted in blue, tap the space bar or keep on writing. To select a text suggestion that is not highlighted in blue, just tap it.
- Edit the text manually if necessary. To delete unwanted text, scribble over it.
Note: To switch to the on-screen keyboard to enter text, tap keyboard icon.
To view tips on handwriting input
- While using the handwriting function, tap Settings icon.
- Tap Tips