How To Edit Text - Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
Learn how to Edit Text on your Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet. You can select, cut, copy, and paste text as you write. You can access the editing tools by double-tapping the entered text. The editing tools then become available via an application bar.
- Close the application bar
- Select all text
- Cut text
- Copy text
- Paste text
Note: Crop icon only appears when you have text saved on the clipboard.
To select text
- Enter some text, then double-tap the text. The word you tap gets highlighted by tabs on both sides.
- Drag the tabs to the left or right to select more text.
To edit text
- Enter some text, then double-tap the entered text to make the application bar appear.
- Select the text that you want to edit, then use the tools in the application bar to make your desired changes.