How To Customize Notification Panel - Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
Learn how to customize notification panel on your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Notification icons appear on the Status Bar at the top of the screen to report new messages, calendar events, device status, and more. For details about these notifications, open the Notification Panel.
To view the Notification Panel:
- Swipe downward from the top of the screen to display the Status Bar.
- Swipe downward again on the Status Bar to display the Notification Panel.
- Scroll down the list to see additional notification details.
- Touch an item to open it.
- To clear a single notification, drag the notification left or right. Touch Close icon to clear all notifications.
- To close the Notification Panel, swipe upward from the bottom of the screen or touch Back Key.
Accessing Additional Panel Functions
- In addition to notifications, the Notification Panel also provides quick and ready access to separate device functions. These can be quickly activated or deactivated by toggling them on or off. You can choose the functions that display.
From the Notification Panel:
- To go to Settings, touch Settings icon.
- Touch panel icon to display additional options. The following functions can either be activated (green) or deactivated (gray): Wi-Fi, GPS, Sound/Vibrate/Mute, Screen rotation, Bluetooth, Reading mode, Smart stay, Airplane mode, Power saving, Screen Mirroring, Multi window, Mobile data, Air view, Sync, Smart pause, and Blocking mode.
- Touch Edit icon and locate the Notification Panel area at the bottom of the Notification Panel screen.
- In a single motion, touch and hold a desired function, such as Airplane mode, then drag it to the top two rows.
- Touch Brightness and volume to create a check mark if you want to be able to adjust the screen brightness and volume from the Notification Panel.
- Touch Back Key to exit the Notification Panel.
- Touch View icon to display only your primary functions.
- To set the display brightness, touch the Brightness icon slider and drag it to set the brightness or touch Auto to allow the device to set brightness automatically based on available light and battery charge status.
- To adjust the system volume, touch the Sound slider and drag it to set the Notification sound level or touch Sound Settings icon to set the level for Notifications, Media, and System sounds.
- Notifications displays system notifications.
- Touch a notification entry to display the details. Touch Close icon to remove Notification Icons from the Status Bar.
To close the Notification Panel:
- Touch Back Key, or swipe up