How To Customize Home Screen - Samsung Gear Fit
Learn how to Customize Home Screen on your Samsung Gear Fit. Changes the Gear Fit Home screen settings.
- From the Gear Fit Manager screen, tap Home screen styler.
Change the color of the Gear Fit Home screen. Or, set an image or photo stored in the mobile device as wallpaper for the Gear Fit Home screen.
- Tap Wallpapers on the Gear Fit Manager screen.
- Select a wallpaper for the Home screen. The selected wallpaper displays on the Gear Fit Home screen.
You can change the clock types to display on the clock screen.
- Tap Clock on the Gear Fit Manager screen and select the desired clock type.
- Tap Settings icon next to the watch list and select an item to configure the detailed information on the watch screen.
Change the order of the applications that display on the Home screen.
- Tap Layout on the Gear Fit Manager screen. Tap and hold an application, and then drag it to another location.
- You can transfer S Health records saved on the Gear Fit to the connected mobile device.
To set the time interval for sending files, on the Gear Fit Manager screen:
- Tap Settings icon next to S Health and tap Pedometer transfer interval.
- Tap Transfer now to send a file immediately.
Stay up-to-date with a variety of events, such as missed calls, or new messages received on the connected mobile device. You can also configure settings for the notification feature.
From the Gear Fit Manager screen, tap Notifications, drag the Notifications switch to the right, and then select from these options:
- Limit notifications: Set notifications, such as calls or messages, not to alert using the Gear Fit.
- Smart relay: Set your mobile device to instantly alert you to new notifications when you pick it up. At the same time the Gear Fit is notified of new messages or missed calls.
Note: This feature is only available when the Gear Fits screen is turned on. Some mobile devices do not support the Smart relay function. The mobile device must be unlocked first to view details when the screen is locked.
- Preview message: Set pop-up windows to display the application name or the content.
- Keep screen off: Set to receive notifications with the display turned off.
- INSTANT ALERTS FOR GEAR: Set the items to receive directly on the Gear Fit.
- GEAR NOTIFICATIONS: Set the items to notify on the Gear Fit if they are not checked on the connected mobile device.
- GENERAL NOTIFICATIONS: Set additional items to notify on the Gear Fit.