How To Customize Home Screen - LG G Pro 2
Learn how to customize Home Screen on your LG G Pro 2. You can customize your Home screen by adding apps, downloads, widgets or changing wallpapers. For more convenience using your phone, add your favorite apps and widgets to the Home screen.
To add items on your Home screen:
- Touch and hold the empty part of the Home screen.
- In the Add Mode menu, select the item you wish to add. You will then see this added item on the Home screen.
- Drag it to the desired location and lift your finger.
To remove an item from the Home screen:
- Home screen > touch and hold the icon you want to remove > drag it to Delete icon.
Note: To add an application icon to the Home screen from the Apps menu, touch and hold the application you want to add.
Note: Using folders
- You can combine several app icons in a folder. Drop one app icon over another one on a Home screen, and the two icons will be combined.
Returning to recently-used applications
- Press and hold the Home key. The screen displays a pop-up containing the icons of applications you used recently.
- Touch an icon to open the application. Or touch the Back key to return to your previous screen.