How To Customize Multi Window Apps – Samsung Galaxy Note 3

How To Customize Multi Window Apps - Samsung Galaxy Note 3
How To Customize Multi Window Apps - Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Learn how to customize multi window apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The applications found within the apps panel of the Multi window can be organized by either being rearranged or removed.

To rearrange the Multi window applications:

• Activate the Multi window feature.
  • Tap the tab to display the apps panel (containing the scrollable apps).
  • In a single motion, touch and hold a desired app until it detaches from the panel, then carefully drag it to a new location in the list of apps. Lift your finger or stylus off the screen to let go of the app and drop it into its new location.

To edit a Multi window application:

• Tap More > Edit (located at the bottom of the list) to reveal a staging area (on the right) that can house any removed applications from the Multi window panel.
  • Tap Done once you have completed the removal process.

To restore a Multi window application:

• Tap (More) > (Edit) located at the bottom of the list) to reveal the staging area containing any previously removed apps.
  • Locate the desired application.
  • In a single motion, touch and hold a desired app until it detaches from the staging area, then carefully drag it to a new location in the current list of apps.

Amarnath Natarajan

I am a freelance programmer and tech enthusiast. In my spare time I contribute to this website.

Help Us Grow

If you like this post, please share it with your friends.

You are free to copy and redistribute this article in any medium or format, as long as you keep the links in the article or provide a link back to this page.

You may also like...