- Category: Management
- Published on Monday, 23 May 2011 10:37
- Written by S.N.Subramanian
Problems are part and parcel of human life and occasionally we come across some crisis in our life.
If you have to solve a problem
- First define the problem;
- Identify the reasons or root cause for the problem;
- Judge the gravity of the problem;
- Think of the options before you under the prevailing situation;
- List out the external support you can get in solving the problem;
- Find out what will happen if the problem is not solved immediately.
Some problems disappear if the action is postponed and some problems become serious if not attend immediately.
- Boldly take steps to solve the problem following the best possible option before you and be prepared to accept the outcome.
Remember, if you are seriously and rationally analyse a situation or a problem, with due importance and respect to the emotional factors involved, your attempt will be fruitful and satisfactory.
blog comments powered by Disqus