- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1146
Learn how to use YPmobile on your Samsung Galaxy S4. The Yellowpages Mobile application provides quick and ready access to businesses, map locations, and storage of your favorite searches. This application allows you to tap into local businesses, locations, and events, connecting you to your search in real-time.
Note: The first time you use YP, you will need to download the updated application from the Play Store. When the Play Store page displays, tap Update or Install then follow the on-screen instructions.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > YPmobile icon.
- Sign on to your Google account if you have not already done so. For more information, refer to "Creating a New Google Account.
- Read the End-User License Agreement (EULA) and tap Accept to continue.
- Your location is found using GPS. Tap OK to allow YPmobile to use your current location.
- Tap the Find a business nearby! field.
- Enter information in the What: and Near: fields and tap Search.
- Results will be displayed.
- Tap (Map) icon to see the locations marked with pins on the map.
- Pinch the map screen inwards to zoom out or pinch it outwards to zoom in.
- Tap a pin to read information about the location.
- Tap Menu key to display additional options.