- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 10690
Learn how to use Weather apps on your iPhone 5. Get the current temperature and six-day forecast for one or more cities around the world, with hourly forecasts for the next 12 hours. Weather also uses Location Services to get the forecast for your current location.
- If the weather board is light blue, it's daytime in that city. Dark purple indicates nighttime.
- Manage your list of cities: Tap help i icon, then add a city or make other changes. Tap Done when you finish.
- Add a city: Tap Add icon. Enter a city or zip code, then tap Search.
- Rearrange the order of cities: Drag List icon up or down.
- Delete a city: Tap red color minus Delete icon, and then tap Delete.
- Choose Fahrenheit or Celsius: Tap F or C.
- See weather for another city: Swipe left or right. The leftmost screen shows your local weather.
- View the current hourly forecast:
- iPhone 5: Swipe the hourly display left or right.
- iPhone 4S or earlier: Tap Hourly.
- Turn local weather on or off: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- See information about a city at yahoo.com: Tap Yahoo icon.
- Use iCloud to push your list of cities to your other iOS devices: Go to Settings > iCloud > Documents & Data, then turn on Documents & Data (it's on by default). See "How to use iCloud.
This article will work on all iPhones using iOS 6; including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.