- Written By: Edward Ramamoorthy
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 953
Learn how to use USB tethering on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This option allows you to share your phones's mobile data connection via USB or as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot.
Note: To enable USB-tethering on your phone, dial 611 or go to or setup the service.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Connections > Tethering and portable hotspot.
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Tap USB-tethering to add a checkmark and activate the feature. The USB-tethering icon is displayed at the top of your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use USB tethering.