- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 6636
Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can run applications simultaneously, with some applications running in the background.
Sometimes your device might seem to slow down over time, and the biggest reason for this is background applications. These are applications that were not properly closed or shutdown and are still active but minimized. The Task Manager not only lets you see which of these applications are still active in the background but also easily lets you choose which applications are left running and which are closed.
Note: The larger the number of applications running on your phone, the larger the energy drain on your battery.
Task Manger Overview Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Press and hold Home button and then tap Task manager icon. This screen contains the following tabs:
- Active applications display those currently active applications running on your phone.
- Downloaded displays any installed packages or applications from the Play Store that are taking up memory space. Tap Uninstall to remove them from your phone.
- RAM, which displays the amount of current RAM (Random Access Memory) currently being used and allow you to Clear Memory.
- Storage displays a visual graph indicating the available and used space within the System storage, USB storage, and external SD card.
- Help provides additional battery saving techniques.
How to shut down an currently active application on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Press and hold Home button and then tap Task manager icon.
- From the Active applications tab, tap End to close selected applications.
- Tap End all to close all background running applications.