- Written By: Edward Ramamoorthy
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1462
Learn how to use task manager on your LG G2. You can manage your applications using Task Manager. You can easily check the number of applications that are currently running and shut down certain applications.
Task Manager LG G2
- The Tasks application can be synchronized with your MS Exchange account. You can create a task, revise it, and delete it using your phone, or from MS Outlook or MS Office Outlook Web Access.
To Synchronize MS Exchange
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > Settings > General tab.
- Tap Accounts & sync > Add account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange, then sign-in using your email address and password.
- Checkmark the Sync task checkbox.