- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 10995
You can use your voice to enter text on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Continue reading on how to use it.
You can use your voice to enter text using the Voice input feature, which lets you enter text by speaking. The Samsung keyboard recognizes your speech and enters text for you.
- Touch Set up input methods in the Status Bar and then touch Google voice typing in the Set up input methods pop-up to enable Voice Input.
- Touch and hold Settings icon and slide to mic icon to enable Voice Input.
- At the Listening prompt, speak clearly and distinctly into the microphone. The software converts your voice to text, which is displayed in the message.
- Keep speaking to add more test.
- Touch Done to display the Samsung keyboard.
- The Speech Recognition feature works best when you break your message down into smaller segments.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.