- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 8047
Find, view, and manage folders and files, such as music files, photo files, video files, and so on, stored on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. If the file is associated with an application on your device, you can launch the file in the application.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > My Files.
- Touch a folder and scroll down or up until you locate a file.
Note: You may have to touch one or more sub-folders before you encounter files.
- Touch a file to launch it in the associated application, if the file is associated with an application.
- While browsing files, use these controls:
- Up: Display a higher directory.
- Search: Use the keyboard to enter a search term. The current folder is searched and results are displayed. Touch X to remove the search field.
- Display mode: Enable thumbnails for each file or Enable list mode.
- Root: Display the root directory.
- Add Folder: Add a new folder in the current folder.
- Mark files: Touch the box to the left of each file or next to the folder to select all files in the folder. Then touch send, copy, cut, or delete in the Application bar.
To view a photo file:
- Touch the file. The Gallery app is used to open the photo. For more information, refer to "How to view Photos and Videos on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
To view a video file:
- Touch the file. The Video player is launched and plays the video. For more information, refer to "How to use Video Player on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.