- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 2085
Learn how to use the Music apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Music is an application that can play music files. Music supports files with extensions AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, MP3, WMA, 3GP, MP4, and M4A. Launching Music allows you to navigate through your music library, play songs, and create playlists (music files bigger than 300 KB are displayed).
How to play Music on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Tap Apps > Music icon.
- Tap a library category at the top of the screen (Songs, Playlists, Albums, Artists, Music square, or Folders) to view the available music files.
- Scroll through the list of songs and tap an entry to begin playback.
- You can easily understand the Music controls on the Music player as like all the Samsung devices.
Music Options on Samsung Galaxy S4
To access additional options, follow these steps:
- While in Music, press Menu key.
The follow options are available before you play music:
Note: The following options may or may not appear depending on whether or not music is actually playing. Also, options will be different if the song you are listening to is in a playlist.
- Add to playlist: allows you to add the current music file to a selected playlist.
- Via Bluetooth: scans for devices and pairs with a Bluetooth headset.
- Delete: deletes the music file.
- Search: allows you to search your device for a certain song.
- Settings: allows you to change your Music settings.
- End: allows you to end the Music app.