Learn how to use Miracast on your LG G2. You can mirror phone screen and sound onto LG Mira cast dongle or TV wirelessly.
Miracast LG G2
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > All settings.
- Tap the Networks tab.
- Tap Share & connect > Miracast.
- Tap the switch to turn on the feature.
- Turn on the Mira cast feature on your TV or connect to the LG Mira cast dongle.
Note: To start the Mira cast feature quickly, tap the Miracast icon in the Notification Panel. While mirroring, Mobile Hotspot cannot be used simultaneously.
To manage files on your phone in the computer or copy files to the phone from the computer without a USB connection.
- Tap ON/OFF to activate Wireless storage.
- Make sure that the phone and computer are connected to the same network.
- Enter the URL shown on your phone in the address bar of the browser on your computer.