- Written By: Edward Ramamoorthy
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1114
Learn how to use Internet on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Your device is equipped with a full HTML Browser that allows you to access the Internet.
From a Home screen, touch Apps > Internet icon.
Navigating the Internet
The following options are available for Internet navigation.
- Touch Back key or Back icon to return to the previous page.
- Touch and hold Back key display browser History.
- Touch Forward right arrow icon to go forward to a recent page.
- Touch Refresh icon to reload the current page.
Touching and Dragging
- Touch and drag your finger on the screen to navigate pages and to reposition pages within the screen.
Entering Text in a Field
- While browsing, touch a text field to display the virtual QWERTY keyboard to enter text.
- Tap the screen twice to zoom in or out.
- Use two fingers, such as your index finger and thumb, to zoom out by making an inward pinch motion on the screen. To zoom in, make an outward motion by sweeping your fingers out.
Note: For convenient browsing, you can rotate the device to landscape mode.
Selecting Items On a Page
While browsing, use gestures and menus to navigate:
- Touch an item to select it.
- Touch a hyperlink to follow the link.
- Touch and hold on a hyperlink or an image for options.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.
For more details watch the video