- Written By: Edward Ramamoorthy
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 801
Learn how to use Google Plus app on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. Google+ makes messaging and sharing with your friends a lot easier. You can set up Circles of friends, visit the Stream to get updates from your Circles, use Messenger for fast messaging with everyone in your Circles, or use Instant Upload to automatically upload videos and photos to your own private album on Google+.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Google+ icon.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use Google+.
- Touch Menu key > Settings to configure your Google+ preferences.
- Touch Menu key > Help to display additional help information.
This guide will work on all Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1.