- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 75341
You can take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and it is very simple; continue reading on how to do.
- Touch Screen Capture icon (an icon next to the navigation icon (as the red circled one show in the picture above) on the home screen) to capture an image of the current screen and edit the image, then touch Save icon to save the image.
- Touch and hold to capture and add an image of the current screen to the clipboard.
Note: A copy of the screenshot is automatically saved to the clipboard.
To view the screen shots:
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > My Files.
- Touch sdcard > Pictures > Screenshots.
- Touch a screen capture file to display it.
Note: This softkey can be modified to launch other applications.
- Hold power button and volume down button (farthest from the power button) at the same time. A copy of the screenshot is automatically saved to the clipboard.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.