- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 4293
Learn how to switch between calls on your Samsung Galaxy S4. When you have an active call and a call on hold, you may switch between the two calls, changing the one on hold to active and placing the other on hold.
- Tap Swap. The current call (caller #2) is placed on hold and the previous call on hold (caller #1) is then reactivated so that you can continue conversing with that person. The active call will appear in a green box.
- Tap End call icon to end the currently active call.
To end a specific call
- Tap Swap until the call you want to end appears in a green box.
- Tap End call icon to end the specific call.
- Tap End call icon to end the remaining call.
To answer a call while you have a call in progress
You can answer another call while you have a call in progress if you have activated your Call waiting feature. Otherwise, the other call will go to your Voicemail box.
- Tap Call icon and slide to the right to answer another call.
- Tap Putting "Name/Number" on hold to put the first call on hold.
- Tap Ending call with "Name/Number" to end the first call.
- To switch between the two calls, tap Swap.
- Swap: Places the current call on hold and then activates the previous call. The active call will appear in a green box. Tap Swap again to switch back.
To end a call on hold
- Tap End call icon to disconnect the active call.
- The call on hold will now become the active call. Tap End call icon to end the call.