- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 26799
Learn how to set up a voice mail on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- From the Home screen, tap Phone icon, then tap Voice mail icon.
- Follow the tutorial to create a password, record a greeting, and record your name.
Note: These steps may be different depending on your network.
Howe to access Voice Mail on Samsung Galaxy S4
- From the Home screen, tap Phone icon, then tap Voice mail icon. You may be prompted to enter a password.
- When connected, follow the voice prompts from the voice mail center.
How to access Voice Mail From Another Phone
- Dial your wireless phone number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the asterisk key on the phone you are using.
- Enter your password.