- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 2163
You can use SIM card Lock to protect Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Prevent another user from using your SIM card to make unauthorized calls or from accessing information stored on your SIM card by protecting the information using a PIN code. When enabled, your phone will ask for a PIN number each time you use the phone. Using this option you can also change your SIM PIN number.
- From the Home screen, press Menu key and then tap Settings > Security.
- Tap Set up SIM card lock.
- Tap Lock SIM card, enter your SIM PIN code, and then tap OK.
Note: You must activate Lock SIM card before you can change your SIM PIN code.
To change an existing SIM Card PIN:
- Tap Change SIM PIN.
- Enter the old SIM PIN code and tap OK.
- Enter the new SIM PIN code and tap OK.
- Re-type the new SIM PIN code and tap OK.