- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 2049
Learn how to make emergency calls on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Without a SIM card, you can only make an emergency call with the phone; normal cell phone service is not available.
How to make an Emergency Call without a SIM card on Samsung Galaxy S4
- Tap Emergency call from the on-screen display to make an emergency call.
- Enter 9-1-1 and tap Call icon. Complete your call. During this type of call, you will have access to the Speaker mode, Keypad, and End Call features.
- Tap End call icon to exit this calling mode.
How to make an Emergency Call with a SIM card on Samsung Galaxy S4
The Emergency calling mode makes redialing an emergency number a 1-tap process. Before you can resume normal calling operations, you should first exit this mode.
- From the Home screen, tap Phone icon.
- Enter the emergency number (example: 911) and then tap Call icon.
- Complete your call. During this type of call, you will have access to the Speaker mode, Keypad, and End Call features.
Note: This mode can drain your battery power more rapidly than normal calling mode.