- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 7247
You can install and format Memory Card on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Your device supports removable microSD™ or microSDHC™ memory cards for storing music, photos, videos, and files.
How to Install and Remove a Memory Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
For more information about installing and removing a memory card, see "How to use Memory Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Note: To prevent damage to information stored on the memory card, always unmount the card before removing it from the device.
How to Format a Memory Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Formatting erases all content from the memory card and prepares it for use with your device.
Formatting a Memory Card Using Your Device
- From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Storage.
- After mounting the SD card, touch Format SD card.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the formatting of the card.
Formatting a Memory Card Using Your Computer
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with your computer.
- Follow the simple steps after right clicking and clicking on Format on the device's memory card storage.
- For more details; consult your computer and/or memory card reader documentation for information about formatting memory cards.
Note: Formatting a Mermory Card leads to data loss on your device perform a backup before formatting.
This article will work on both Samsung Galaxy Tabs; including Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.