- Written By: Haridas Gowra
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 844
Learn how to insert memory card on your Sony Xperia Z1.
Insert Memory Card Sony Xperia Z1
Note: Do not insert the memory card into the micro SIM card slot.
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the memory card cover and the device, then detach the memory card cover.
- Place the memory card in the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down, then push the memory card all the way into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Re-attach the memory card cover.
Note: A memory card may not be included at purchase in all markets.
To Remove Memory Card
- Turn off the device, or unmount the memory card from Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card.
- Remove the cover of the memory card slot, then press against the edge of the memory card and release it.
- Draw the card outwards to remove it fully.