- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 63854
You can import or export files (in vcf format) to or from your device's USB storage or a memory card in Samsung Galaxy S3.
Import contact files
- In the application list, select Contacts and tap on Contacts.
- Press the Option key and select Import/Export, tap on Import from SD card or Import from USB storage.
- Select a memory location.
- Select an option for importing a single contact file, multiple contact files, or all contact files, and then select OK.
- Select contact files to import, and then select OK.
- In the application list, select Contacts, and tap on Contacts.
- Press the Option key and select Import/Export, and tap on Export to SD card or Export to USB storage.
- Select OK to confirm.