- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 23149
You can edit photos and trim videos on your iPhone. Continue reading on how to do it.
- Edit a photo: While viewing a photo in full screen, tap Edit, then tap a tool.
- Auto-enhance: Enhancing improves a photo's overall darkness or lightness, color saturation, and other qualities. If you decide against the enhancement, tap the tool again (even if you saved the changes).
- Remove red-eye: Tap each eye that needs correcting.
- Crop: Drag the corners of the grid, drag the photo to reposition it, and then tap Crop. To set a specific ratio, tap Constrain.
- Trim a video: While viewing a video, tap the screen to display the controls. Drag either end of the frame viewer at the top, then tap Trim.
- Important: If you choose Trim Original, the trimmed frames are permanently deleted from the original video. If you choose "Save as New Clip, a new trimmed video clip is saved in your Camera Roll album and the original video is unaffected.
This article will work on all iPhones using iOS 6; including iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPhone 5.