- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 5501
Learn how to customize your Samsung Galaxy S3. You can get more from your device by changing settings to match your preferences. Read the tips and tricks below on how to customize your Samsung Galaxy S3.
How to change the display language
- In the application list, select Settings, Language and input, and then Language.
- Select a language.
How to turn on or off the touch tones
- In the application list, select Settings, Sound, and then Touch sounds.
How to adjust the device's volume
- Press the Volume key up or down.
- Select Settings icon and drag the sliders to adjust the volume level for each sound.
How to change your call ringtone
- In the application list, select Settings, Sound, and then Device ringtone.
- Select a ringtone, and press OK.
How To Switch to Silent mode
- To mute or unmute your device, do one of the following:
- Tap the indicator icons area and drag it downwards to open the notifications panel, and then select Sound.
- Press and hold the Power key, and then select mute or unmute.
- In the application list, select Phone, Keypad, and then tap and hold # key.