- Written By: Ajay
- Category: Mobile Guides
- Publish Date:
- Views: 1244
Learn how to configure Flipboard apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4. This application creates a personalized digital magazine out of everything being shared with you. Access news stories, personal feeds and other related material. Flip through your Facebook newsfeed, tweets from your Twitter account, photos from friends and much more.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Flipboard icon.
- Swipe up on the Flipboard screen, then tap Flipboard Account at the top of the display.
- Tap Create to set up a new Flipboard account.
- Tap Sign In to log into your previously created profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use Flipboard.