Learn how to use touchscreen on your Sony Xperia Z1.
- Open or select an item.
- Mark or unmark a checkbox or option.
- Enter text using the on-screen keyboard.
Touching and holding
- Move an item.
- Activate an item-specific menu.
- Activate selection mode, for example, to select several items from a list.
Pinching and spreading
- Zoom in or out on a web page, a photo or a map.
- Scroll up or down a list.
- Scroll left or right, for example, between Home screen panes.
- Scroll quickly, for example, in a list or on a web page. You can stop the scrolling movement by tapping the screen.